Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dont Pee On My Wall!

Well I'm slackin a little bit because I meant to post yesterday, but here it is.
A man very excitedly tells me "He's got a gun!" I asked who, he says the guy across the alley behind the resturaunt. "He said he's fixin to come over here and shoot me". After I get the description of the guy I ask if he knows him and asks what's going on?. He tells me that when he was outside he saw this guy standing behind the resturaunt peeing on the wall. This gets my caller mad so he starts yelling at him. The urinator in turn gets mad also (I don't blame him, I don't like being bothered when I'm trying to pee) and they get into a yelling match. Then the urinator yells he's got a gun and he's gonna come put a cap in the caller. I said where is he now? Then he says"He's coming over here and now he's got several freinds. (Apparently he had several friends on the other side of the building). There's fixin to be a brawl!" and then he hangs up the phone on me.

Of course we treat any gun call very seriously and had several officers dispatched and on the way even before the guy hung up on me. Luckily though, this happened within a few blocks of the police department and we had one officer who was just a block away at the time. He rolls up and breaks it up before anything happens. Many other officers arrive and help. There were several people involved, but nobody had a gun. It was just a threat to scare my caller. He happened to be the only one with a weapon by the way. He had a bat. Anyways, nobody got hurt and these guys didnt have a chance to really do much because we were there pretty dang quick.

Oh and the urinating in public offender got away with it. We have to have an officer basically catch them in the act so to speak before we can give him a ticket or take him to jail. And even though the evidence is still on the wall, CSI isnt gonna come out and DNA test it for us. I'm betting though next time he's gotta go, he'll probably hold it till he gets a little further down the road.

1 comment:

  1. Next time he will probably pee on the guys house who called the cops on him.

    ReplyDelete