Saturday, July 25, 2009

Disclaimer

O.K., sorry but I really love my job and have to clear the air so to speak about what I'm not going to do.....

I am not going to post private info such as names, or addresses or anything that would violate the privacy act or other laws that are applicable to my position.

I do not respresent the views of the Police Dept. or those of the city I work for, but rather am trying to give an honest account and opinion of someone who works at 911.

I will not entertain any attempts to solicit more information about the calls or situations I will describe in future posts, but will happily refer you to the media reps at the Police Department or the city.

I am also not going to talk or give involved details regarding high profile cases or calls that may have sensitive on-going investigations

Above all, I'm not here to help you break the law and don't want to have anything to do with questions that go in that direction.

Feel free to ask me any other questions. I hope you enjoy the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment